Auspicious, revered and prosperous are a few meanings of Shrimath. Shri, the root word means illumination, completeness and radiance.
Shrimath Yoga facility is a melting pot of ashram learning, home food and retreat living. Here, through rigorously researched stand alone Yoga based programs as well as Yoga Alliance International (New Delhi, India) accredited Yoga teacher training courses, we wish to offer the principles and practices of the ancient Yoga tradition which enable inner illumination that allows the participants to experience the sense of completeness in their lives.
A team from the Babson College (US), ranked #1 for Entrepreneurship by US News & World Report 2012 "America's Best Colleges" for the 15th consecutive time in 2012, chose 'Shrimath Yoga' as their Social Media Strategy project. Last year similar project was done for CRY (Child Relief & You). Their choice vindicates the experience of students from more than 21 countries who have been choosing to study with us.
- "I had a great experience at Shrimath Yoga. The team are highly professional, dedicated and welcoming. The location is beautiful and very peaceful, the ideal setting for a couple of weeks of serenity. I completed the Yoga Teacher Training Course which was very well planned and interesting..." Laura Mcegan, UK
- "It is a pleasure for me to write this testimonial on the Shrimath Yoga Retreat! During my stay in Bangalore, I searched to find a yoga teaching training course in the vicinity, Mysore and even Kerala. What I was looking for was a combination of practicing traditional style of doing postures plus the philosophy of living a Yogic life and once I spoke to Krishna..." Nushin Asgari, Irvine, USA
- "The Yoga teacher training course at Shrimath Yoga Retreat helped me a lot in understanding Yoga and spirituality at a deeper level. Really loved the experience. The emphasis is on Yoga as a system to develop oneself physically, emotionally and spiritually unlike just a physical level approach to Yoga..." TK Karunakaran, Bangalore
- "We met Krishna Prakash (fondly known as 'KP') while on a retreat at Shreyas in 2009, where he was conducting meditation and yoga philosophy sessions. He is a very wise and kind person who has a profound understanding of yoga in its broadest sense..." Dr Mehul Shah and Mrs Miti Shah, London, UK
- "I was living life stuck on stupid. Making every decision based on emotions from the past. Constantly creating a future formed from my previous experiences. I was living a negative pattern of " just more of the same..." John Bate, British Columbia, Canada